1. A letter to your bestfriend
2. A letter to your parents
3. A letter to the person you like
4. A letter to someone you miss
5. A letter to someone you will never forget
6. A letter to someone you look up to
7. A letter to someone who has hurt you recently
8. A letter about something you wish you could do over
9. A letter to your favorite singer
10. A letter to your favorite actor/actress
I think I am going to do this…starting today!
I must say that I have been living a roller coaster life for the past few months. There have been major life and lifestyle changes. I have gone through the full range of emotions and am just now coming to terms with them all. I am pleasantly surprised that it does not hurt as much anymore, it does not feel as overwhelming as before, it is not as liberating as I thought, it is not as confining as I since believed, it is nothing that I expected.
I expected my future, my “new” to be a gift and a curse but it is more like a return to zero, nothing, endless possibilities a return to the new “normal”. I have been surprised at what I have been able to accomplish, and the life I am able to live.
Give me what you got life I stare you directly in your eyes and dare you to BRING IT. I will NOT be defeated, deterred, or distracted. I see too many GREAT things in my future to get knocked out now.